Vision: Confident Children. Equipped Parents. Engaged Community.
Mission: Create a faith-based environment which fosters academic growth and strengthens parents in their roles at home and in the community
- affirming each parent in their critical role in the education and nurture of their child
- recognizing each child as precious and uniquely created by God
- providing a creative environment which fosters excitement about learning
- encouraging all to grow in their relationship with God
- partnering with churches and organizations
The La Semilla Learning Center was started in response to a need expressed by adults in the community for their children to have help with homework and improve their academic future. The parents are very interested in giving their kids an opportunity to be successful academically and thereby open doors for their futures. The Learning Center partners with parents and the school in an effort to put these children on a path towards high school graduation and beyond.
Through the Learning Center, we hope to directly enrich the lives of our students, their families, and the community near First Presbyterian Church, Santa Ana; and by transference the larger community of Santa Ana.