Vision: Confident Children. Equipped Parents. Engaged Community.
Mission: Create a faith-based environment which fosters academic growth and strengthens parents in their roles at home and in the community.
- Affirming each parent in their critical role in the education and nurturing of their child
- Recognizing each child as precious and uniquely created by God
- Providing a creative environment which fosters excitement about learning
- Encouraging all to grow in their relationship with God
- Partnering with churches and organizations
La Semilla Learning Center was started in response to a need expressed by adults in the community for their children to have help with homework and improve their academic future. The parents are very interested in giving their children an opportunity to be successful academically and thereby open doors for their future. The Learning Center partners with parents and the local schools in an effort to put these children on a path towards high school graduation and beyond.
“The Lord secures justice for the poor and upholds the cause of the needy” Psalm 140:12